Located in the heart of the Castro, The Café represents the best of the 21+ Castro bar scene, demonstrating the next generation of San Francisco entertainment. The Café finished a multi-million dollar complete remodel in July 2009, creating an atmosphere that can only be described as “The Café Experience.”
The Café has been a staple of the Castro night scene for years, and now with its recent renovations, has become one of the most unique venues in San Francisco, let alone the Castro. The Café has always been proud to be an inviting place for all to enjoy. See you soon!
The Café’s Features
• Three bars
• Massive dance floor with LED “dance-grid”
• State-of-the-art sound system (designed and installed by JK Sound)
• High-tech lighting system (designed and installed by D-Fab)
• 12 HD flatscreens
• HD projector with 10 foot screen
• Open air patio with a retractable glass skylight
• VIP room available for private parties (Supports events up to 30-40 people)
• LED “splashers” on the facade of the building
Address and Directions:
2369 Market St. (At Castro St.)
San Francisco, CA 94114, USA
Hours of Operation:
Monday – Closed
Tuesday – 6p.m. to 2a.m.
Wednesday – 6p.m. to 2a.m.
Thursday – 6p.m. to 2a.m.
Friday – 5p.m. to 2a.m.
Saturday – 5p.m. to 2a.m.
Sunday – 3p.m. to 2a.m.